Join our award winning team
PCV Drivers wanted at our Birmingham, Kidderminster and Tamworth depots
We are an award-winning bus company, operating a network of services from our bases in Birmingham, Kidderminster and Tamworth. We win awards because we provide outstanding levels of customer service...
We are always on the lookout for professionals who can continue the Central Buses ethos.
The benefits of working for Central Buses include:
- Flexible 3 or 5 day minimum working weeks.
- Availability of overtime and additional hours available for those who seek it.
- A generous rate of pay - £9.00 per hour (including performance bonus).
- Full company uniform.
- Sociable working hours – no late or Sunday work.
- The chance to work for a local operator where you are regarded as a valued team member, not just a number.
To make sure you’re a good fit, you need to say yes to the following:
- Customer-focused, clear communicator, skilled behind the wheel.
- Willingness to work as part of a small team in control of its own destiny.
- A valid PCV licence.
- A valid Driver CPC.
If you think you can impress us and our customers alike, download an application by clicking the button below.
Here’s what a few of our current drivers have to say…
"Choosing to work for Central Buses has been the best career decision I ever made. We are made to feel like valued members of the team, not just numbers"
"I enjoy working social hours, driving a fleet of modern vehicles"
"I enjoy working for Central Buses because not only do we have a close relationship with our customers we receive excellent rates of pay"
"I joined the Central Buses team recently after many years spent in the industry. I have found companionship with fellow colleagues and passengers whilst the pay and conditions are unbeatable."